I have seen this post several times, personally I have never had this problem
with any of my other versions of Outlook. I seem to be struggling with
little things in 2007. Mine is a little bit different than the other posts.
Yes, it gets stuck in the outbox, even if the file is only 2 or 3MB. My real
issue is that is REALLY is sending (over and over and OVER again). Thank
goodness my other half called me and told me to STOP whatever I was doing
because I was clogging up his email at work. I thought it was a fluke (new
PC with Vista and Office '07) but now I think I have a bigger problem because
it happened again. This is not good!!!! How can I stop this from happening.
The only way I could stop it from sending was to delete the PST file.
1. Changing it to working offline and trying to delete the file does not
2. I disabled my send/receive that did not work.
3. Went under Options/Mail Setup and unchecked send immediately when
4. Under Send/Receive Groups I unchecked most of everything and edited each
3. The only fix was to delete my PST file completely.
Besides being able to delete the file, without deleting the PST file, I
REALLY need to know how to stop if from continually sending the same email
over and over again, and from getting stuck in my outbox in the first place.
Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated!